Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Blog, New Day, New Cold

As I sit here sick as a dog with a head cold, I finally have the time to start a new blog. In the time that has past since my old blog went into the wind, our lives have become even more hectic!

We recently found out that Jared has been diagnosed with PDD-NOS.
It is on the Autism spectrum. We were shocked when we found out. We were expecting to hear that my Peanut has OCD, but that is just one symptom.

As a result, we are up to our eyeballs in paperwork for Social Security, an Access card, and on top of that all of the forms to get him into kindergarten.

Also, we are at soccer 5 days a week for both kids. Chloe plays travel for SP, and Jared plays in-house. He is no longer sitting in my lap while his friends play. He joins them and takes the ball off of them! Chloe is playing defense, but doesn't like it very much. She would rather referee (and make money!)

When I'm not sick, I am helping to teach Sunday School for Jared's class. Girl Scouts is over for the year, except for our picnic.

So now that we are mostly caught up, I will blog more about our lives, my craziness, cooking, drinking, crafting, crocheting, zoo keeping, etc.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment